Find

sense

Friday, October 9, 2009

Roma Captain Francesco Totti: I Don't Know If I Will Play Against Milan

Roma talisman Francesco Totti is on the borders of uncertainty as to whether he will play against Milan next Sunday.

 

Totti underwent a medical check-up at Villa Stuart clinic with the professor who operated his right knee.

 

Earlier reports claimed the Italian would be playing against the Rossoneri, but in de facto, there are still some doubts over his appearance.

 

"It went well, but I think it's still a little bit too early to say whether I will play against Milan. I don't know," Totti told reporters as he left the clinic.

 

The talisman has been unable to train after straining his right knee against Napoli, but he has been working in the swimming pool instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment