How to Embed Excel Files into Word
- Open Microsoft Word. You can either open a blank document or an existing document.
· Click on the location in your document where you wish to embed your spreadsheet.
· Go to the "Insert" menu and select "Object" to open the wizard.
· Click the correct tab. "Create New "allows you to create a new file and then embed it into your Word document, while "Create from File" allows you to browse for an existing file. If you want to create a new file, choose "Microsoft
· Click "OK" when finished with Step 4 to embed your object. If you didn’t choose to display the spreadsheet as an icon or link, you will see the first sheet of the workbook in your Word document. Click the spreadsheet object to view any other sheets and also to change data.